Valentine’s Day is ALMOST HERE!!! EEK! Only 4 days left and Cupid and I have been giving you ideas, recipes, romantic outings and all!
So you probably have your gift bought, or made. Good job friend!
Did you make or buy a card? Yes? Yes! You are on top of it!
Now, you think you are finished? Oh don’t be so naive! This is one of the most important, if not THE most important part of giving a gift on Valentine’s Day. What are you going to write in that card?
If you are like me, and well, most everyone that exists, emotions may be the hardest thing to really express. Don’t you worry dear friend! We are not going to leave you hanging this close to the finish line. We are here for you all the way through this holiday of love! Check out the following. First we will start off with some charmingly nerdy love quotes and sayings, and then we will get into the serious tear-up, heart-beating, happy-sobbing, lovey-dovey sayings to fill your card, and hearts with that special feeling.
LOVE FOR GEEKS
- You changed my world, without even needing the source code.
- I know you would never <br /> my heart.
- You are the dot com to my perfect domain name.
- I RT you just so I can see your Twitter handle twice.
- Do you understand when I say that I less than three you?
- Baby, you and I go back to Beta.
- Today I changed my Twitter password to your name.
- I don’t poke just anyone on Facebook.
- On Twitter I @ you instead of DM you because I want everyone to know our love.
- “To The World You May Be One Person But To One Person You May Be The World”
- “Without you, I have nothing. But with you, I have everything.”
- “I cannot show you I love you. Time will show you I love you.”
- “Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, falling in love with you was beyond my control.”
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” Franklin P. Jones
- “I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.” Roy Croft
- “To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”
- “Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away.” Irish wedding toast
- “I put your name in a circle instead of a heart because hearts can be broken but circles go on forever.”
- “Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.”
- “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
- “There is no land so distant, no hole so deep, no fear so great that love cannot find us there.”
- “Trying to explain how much I love you is explaining how water tastes- completely impossible.”
- “Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?” Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella
- “Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.” G. Moore
- “If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: ‘Because it was he; because it was me.’” Montaigne
- “I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it.” Kyle Schmidt
- “Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place.” Ice T
Are you going to use one of these? Which one?
Have any more you want me to add to the list?
Make sure to leave your suggestions in the comment section or you can hit me up on Facebook or Twitter!
And if you have found the perfect thing to say, but still don’t know what to make/buy/do… then you obviously haven’t read the posts that I have been writing to count down the days to Valentine’s Day!
Check them out:
Day 12- Make a pop-up Valentine’s Day card!
Day 11- Make a heart-shaped Vegan Chocolate Cake!
Day 10- A DIY project to make “U Complete Me” Pillow set!
Day 9- My music picks- both a pro-love and anti-love playlist!
Day 8- The Perfect Valentine’s Day presents from Etsy!
Day 7- Perfect Vegan recipe for Penna alla Vodka!
Day 6- Forget the material things! Do something sweet with your Valentine!
Day 5- Easy and Tasty recipe for Vegan Chocolate “Ice Cream”!